We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
September 20, 2021
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
This class is designed to train both direct support and management staff on the legal requirements of three critical laws that apply to many human service programs in the state of Minnesota. The instructor will work with the group to assure that they understand:
- The definition of maltreatment;
- Responsibilities of staff to protect and report maltreatment;
- How to report maltreatment;
- Practice writing a maltreatment report;
- Behavior Interventions that are prohibited by the state of Minnesota;
- Alternative interventions that are allowed;
- Regulations regarding the use of emergency restraints;
- Regulations regarding the use of Positive Support Transition Plans
About the Instructor:
Jason Hoffrogge, is the training director for Orion Associates, a human resources agency for companies working with people who have disabilities. Jason has over 20 years of experience in working with people who have disabilities in residential, vocational, and crisis settings. Jason has also been a part-time firefighter and first responder for the past 14 years.
Venue: Golden Valley East Office
820 Lilac Dr. N, Golden Valley, Minnesota, United States